We are excited to launch our new Learning Management System
Education Opportunities on YOUR Schedule
Our new Learning Management System (LMS) offers on-demand learning opportunities for you and your staff.
Education Opportunities Anywhere
- Whether you’re working remotely or in the office you can access the courses on our LMS and take the classes that matter most to you!
- Our LMS will help you track the courses you’ve completed, help you keep track of eligible CEUs, and help to track competency.
- We offer competency based learning options to assure users are getting the most from their learning experience.
- Our LMS is cross platform compatible so you can view sessions on your phone, tablet, or computer. It supports Apple, Windows, and Android systems.
- Courses are designed to be 508 and ADA compliant and have automatic built in tech support.
- Current session topics include Safety Training, Leadership Development, Grant Writing, Fundraising, Workplace Conflict Resolution, Disability Specific Sessions, Labor Law, Succession Planning and more!
New learning opportunities will be added on a regular basis. To see what is currently available please go to https://incompassmi.kdp.io/public-catalog Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2021 Live Virtual Education Sessions:
- ACRE – Employment Services with an Emphasis on Customized Employment, starts June 3
- CARF Training, June 30
- 2021 Leadership Conference, July 19-23
- Motivational Interviewing Beginner, August 2-3
- Management 101 – Learning to Manage, August 11
- Management 101 – Team Chemistry, August 18
- Management 101 – Leading Virtual Teams, August 25
- Motivational Interviewing Advanced, August 30-31