Member to Member Awards
Incompass Michigan recognizes that cooperation, partnership and leadership are key to the success of our association. We value every member and what they add to the collective – empowering each other and strengthening our industry as a whole.
We have two opportunities for members to celebrate the power of this connectivity and to recognize their peers.
Essence of Collaboration Awards
The Essence of Collaboration Awards give distinction to member organizations (or individuals from a member organization) who took specific, meaningful action in support of another member, or a group of members, to the benefit of all.
- Kimberly Pietrylka-Miller, New Horizons Rehabilitation Services recognized by Terey DeLisle, Services to Enhance Potential
- Peckham, Inc. recognized by Jill Bonthuis, Pioneer Resources
Incompass Michigan Impactful Mentorship Awards
Recognition of an Impactful Mentor gives distinction to a leader within an Incompass Michigan member organization who provided outstanding mentorship to an individual from another Incompass Michigan member organization. This mentorship relationship strongly benefited the mentee and possibly their organization.
- Renee McMann, Vocational Independence Program – VIP recognized by Andrea Schmidt, NEMROC
- Chris Zeigler, MRC Industries recognized by Cherie Johnson, MMI, Inc.
- Cherie Johnson, MMI, Inc. recognized by Jennifer Grace, Arnold Center
- Joe Evans, Incompass Michigan recognized by Lisa Rhudy