Incompass Michigan Policies
Events, Trainings, and Conferences
Please refer to the event registration page for the cancellation policy information for each event. Submit all requests to Incompass Michigan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will not be provided for no-shows.
The following options are only available if you give prior notice to email@example.com for specific events. Failure to make contact a week before the event may lead to additional processing fees:
- Substitutions – either substituting for another person, or for a future date if the series has multiple dates
- Make-up sessions
- Refund requests
Incompass Michigan reserves the right to change speakers and/or cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances without penalty. The total amount of any liability of Incompass Michigan will be limited to a refund of the attendee’s registration fee.
Code of Conduct
By registering for an event, you agree to the Incompass Michigan code of conduct.
Incompass Michigan expects all event participants to abide by this code of conduct and all applicable laws at all virtual or in-person trainings, meetings, and conference-related social events:
- Incompass Michigan is dedicated to providing a positive and harassment-free virtual conference experience for everyone, regardless of race (including traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, height, weight, arrest record, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable state, federal, or other law.
- We do not tolerate harassment of event participants or staff in any form.
- Participants will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with this event, or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event.
- If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior or have good faith concerns related to an event, please immediately notify event staff.
By registering for an event, you agree to grant Incompass Michigan and its authorized representatives permission to record on photography film and/or video, pictures of your participation. You further agree that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any form, as part of any future publications, brochure, or other printed materials used to promote Incompass Michigan, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation. If you do not wish to grant permission for the photo release above, you understand that it is your responsibility to provide notice of that fact to Incompass Michigan by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
For group/multiple registrations, you understand that as the primary attendee on this registration record, you agree to inform all members in your group of this photo release and the responsibility to provide notice to Incompass Michigan if they do not wish to grant permission.
By registering for this event, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in and password and for restricting access to your registration account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities or transactions that occur under your account or password. If you believe that your password was compromised, please contact us at email@example.com
Virtual Event Technical Issues
If a technical failure at the attendee’s home or workplace prevents access to the virtual event, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the virtual event. However, if a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the virtual event is canceled, a full refund will be provided.
If you are unable to attend the virtual event, information on how to access program recordings, materials, and features of the virtual event will be provided to all registered persons if available. Note that not all virtual events may be recorded. Registrants who fail to attend the event, in part or in whole, are not eligible for a refund or credit and will be billed for any balance due.
Your right to privacy is very important to us and we will not provide any of your personal information obtained through your registration to other companies or individuals unless required by law. By registering for our events, you consent to the capture of information about your attendance at forums and sessions. This especially pertains to events where information must be collected for CEUs.