Spring Leadership Conference
Wednesday June 8, 2016-Friday June 10, 2016
Park Place Hotel Traverse City, MI
This years presenter include:
- David Mank, Chair – Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities – WIOA
- Bob Sheehan, MI Assoc. of CMH Boards
- Diane Antishin, DTE Energy
- Chris Stream, SourceAmerica (Invited)
- Kevin Stotts, TALENT2025
- Janis Weckstein, MI Dept. of Education
- Genni Sasnett & Rachel Pollock, Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Robby Griswold, Zingerman’s
- Zoe Clark, Michigan Radio
- Lynda Zeller, Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Sue Howell, Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Ed Rodgers, Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
Share knowledge, leverage great networking participate in this marketplace of ideas!
Click to download a PDF form to register via fax or mail.
Last year, the Park Place Hotel sold out early – make your hotel reservation soon!
The Park Place Hotel is offering discounted rates for conference attendees. $114.95 sgl/dbl.
Call today and let them know you’re with the MARO Conference. (231) 946-5000